Wednesday, April 2, 2014

This and That

I can't believe it's April already! I'm so ready for Summer, aren't you? I have been super busy this week working on my TQA quilt. I actually was able to sew all day Saturday! I still can't believe it. It was awesome! I want to finish it before I share any pictures. I did finish up my Half Squared baby quilt.

Front

Back

I also made these blocks using Kona, White and Peony.



This block is called Pinball Machine, from the book Modern Blocks. I really like them. When I first started quilting I really didn't like modern quilts to much, but now I love them! I really just love any type of quilt!

I have lot's of thing's to share with you all next week so keep a look out for that. But I wanted to ask you guys a question. I'm thinking about upgrading my sewing machine. I thinking of getting a Pfaff Quilt Expression 4.2. How do you feel about Pfaff? I would love to hear from you!

Happy Sewing!






5 comments:

  1. Both quilts are beautiful. The baby quilt is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finish on your HST baby quilt, Erica. It is adorable! Love your new project too. This is going to be a really fresh, modern quilt! I don't know anything about Pfaff, but if you can take a machine for a test drive, that is a great way to decide if it's the one for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh oh oh! That HST is amaaaaazing. Those colours are just meant to be HST's together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These soft palettes are so sweet and soothing! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute quilt, I am now following your new blog :)

    ReplyDelete