Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Bowtastic

I wanted to share a passion of mine that I have had since my first daughter was born five years ago. It's not sewing but it is crafty. Hair bow making!


These bows are called, Stacked Boutique Bows, they have about 4 different layers. I absolutely love to make them! You can be so creative. I like to add bottle caps to the center. I also like to add some rhinestones, tulle, and marabou. I have even used ric rack. Possibility's are endless.



Another favorite of mine is the, Twisted Boutique bow. These are very popular. I have spent years perfecting this bow. I'm happy to say I did. These are perfect for everyday. I like them a little on the larger side. Meaning I like it when the bow is bigger than the head. Lol! 


Well that's enough bow talk for today. I've got a few things I've been working on that I will be sharing in a couple of days. Talk to ya later!



No comments:

Post a Comment