Friday, May 16, 2014

Mini Cat Wall Hanging

Hey everyone! I wanted to share this mini cat wall hanging I made for my Mother in Law for Mother's day.  The pattern is by Oh Fransson called, The Cat.


 It's a super cute pattern and I would love to make myself a lap size quilt. I'll have to add that to my ever growing wish list.
This was a last minute project and I rushed it. I was in such a hurry to get this done, not to mention it was 1:00 am and I was falling asleep, I totally stretched out the top when I basted it and the blocks turned out wonky. And my binding sucks. I have learned my lesson, don't quilt when your half asleep. Oh well, she still loved it. I guess that's all that matters.



Have a great weekend!


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Love the lime green and light pink combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful fabrics: they go together so well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cats turned out so cute! Love the colorful fabrics you used ~ I'm sure your mother-in-law loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute wall hanging. I love the cats and the lovely fabrics.

    Navy Wifey Peters @ Submarine Sunday Link Party

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet little mini quilt! Your MIL is such a lucky lady!

    ReplyDelete